2009/10/30

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 4 Message and niece DO.
That I arrive at a front, a girl trinity and Mr. Lee, what and, I was having trouble.
"CHO ,stop a little. Please speak calmly. How was it on earth done?".
"So! If I return to Imabe shop, it's such* such one on the floor!".
Girls tendered a small slip of paper to Mr. Lee while trembling.
Worrisome I despoil paper.
It had been written on a small slip of paper so by a red letter and it had been hit.

"I don't come, 12 JI and dragging, I play."

"It's made konnyaku, 12 and a thread condition!?"
When I finished reading, everyone swallowed GOKURI and saliva while hanging slaver.
Mr. Lee began to talk finally after keeping quiet in a long time.
"It'll be someone's trick."
"They have bad taste." Mari frowns.
"Can't he also write a kanji! ?,".
I spoke, too, but no one asked me.
I cried.

It's a mischievous trick for certain. When that's really mischievous....
"But if I go to help Prince Henry, does GEMA come out by all means? An entrance and exit way is ill, and bad,".
It gets thin and is long-haired Kanako that I said so.
That, what Dragon Quest 5?

"If falling in a floor, didn't you enter from a gap under the door? Would you turn a key?".
When Mr. Lee said so, girls had an expression they have absent-mindedly on their faces.
"From a gap of 50cm?"
They don't probably seem to have also noticed such thing.
I'll steal into a house to see a woman later.

"... but I feel ill as expected."
Aki of glasses.
"If you like shall we change your room? Because my bed can lie idle fortunately 4 people,"
"There is also a television in the room?"
A little, PO, Keiko of a done pretty short cut.
"Everything is prepared, HIHIHI, excuse me. Slaver has spilled,"
And, I seem sorry and wipe up the mouth by hand.

"In other availables room?"
"unfortunately it's blocked. But so it's my room, and you stand it...,"
"How is it done?"
Three people have begun to stare at each other and discuss.
"I feel ill as expected."
Say Aki.
"This uncle is more unpleasant, NE?"
Kanako responds.
"HAA is murky in A, it's murky. Uncle murky DAA"
Keiko suggested a modern language.
"A television would be good! I have come what to do do, you? We have come to watch television, to watch television!"
Kanako begins to get angry.

"It's being separated... but can't I overlook today? It's final of "Mr. gamble", gate"
I have seen only about 50 times, but it's probably a travel program wind drama as "pier in a mountain".

They were having trouble for a while, but they were a trivial trick after all and even if the room was changed, it was so said that it seemed insignificant, and withdrew, returned to a room and went.
"But who, such, do you play a trick? A child isn't staying overnight and...,"
The truth is arch when I say so, I turned my attention to me.
"Toru who doesn't make a child?"
I suggest that it's unexpected. Mr. Lee is surprised and sees me.

"It's no joke. Why do I bear your offsprings...,"
I'm upset, and it's inconsequent, I protested.
"You meet, right? How much isn't there Toru such this year,"
Something is the way of speaking which catches, oh, we'll assume that it's good.

Then the telephone at the front has begun to ring.
He's surprised, and Mr. Lee has begun to cry.
"For TTA KU and Mr. Lee,... yes is CHORUCHEN."
"mew, MYA! !"
It's better to have taken the telephone instead, but a partner doesn't understand anything but a fact as Nagoya's person well.
"I had made a reservation, even if I come to the vicinity in the station finally now, it's being talked about."
What is it, was truth also Nagoya-upbringing?
So did you stuff 5 kilometers of my fermented soybean paste into a bag and come?

0 件のコメント: