2009/10/25

Night of I Kamawitachi

This novel did web translation of the article to which I contributed in Japanese the other day by internationalization.
Therefore even if there is a translation mistake, it doesn't correspond.
In the brain, please complement it.

Chapter 1 The slope deep red or.
I arrived to the rest house somehow by pillar taking remembered finally (TAOPAIPAI direct transmission), and took a rest.
Mari stuffed skis into my flank vividly while crying noisily right in front of such me.
Goggles will be full of powdery snow, and tomorrow won't be seen.
"If I pass, A looks like a blood daruma doll."
Laughter of truth is heard.
I swept down Yuki who has arrived at a body while removing goggles.

"Because it's good, it's getting away of skis, female pig. You wouldn't be able to eat Chinese noodles. Because I gain weight, after does a feed food growl?".
"BA which isn't such meaning. ... But oh, maybe it's certain to have a grudge,".
Mari removed goggles and showed a smiling face, too.

The smiling face seen for several hours after seems to be the metamorphosis making a face look from the other side of the wall.
I saw truth once more.
Long black hair often shines by a skiwear with half length sleeves.
She who slips readily was also a mark of attention at the slope every kind of dangerous place.

I think everyone should expect a beautiful face under the goggles.
A man is such one.
I thought it was truth.
I'm certain that Mari will fall short of no one's expectations.

You stuck skis into all over the body sound in truth of Snow Country-upbringing from just now, and it was disgusted I, but it was just the feeling that I'm proud.
A blue skiwear becomes purple, and what is bad?
I also know the style hidden under the thick skiwear as well as her natural face how does that say erotic squid.

"Do you slip only once again?" "What? Is it still stuck?".
I was exhausted, and asked again.
"Please don't you say such thing? Only once more. Would once be good?".
Mari turned smile every handle to me and put a hand together.
I'm weak in this game.
"I'll soon return. And look, they're clothes, or".
I said so and took off a skiwear.

It wasn't false.
While the shirt, the suit and the tie worn until just now were slimy, it was taken off and it was scattered.
The eyes around can find to weigh heavily blackly.
"Really? It may be snowing tonight,".
Mari frowned.
"Only pants are collected by..., and, back"
We boarded F22 borrowed from Mr. Kobayashi, the uncle of truth.

0 件のコメント: