2009/10/27

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 2 Pension armed "CHORUCHEN"
I met truth at a university in April of this year.
The one it was even possible to make to the relation which dispenses justice several times by a persistent stoker is daring and this spring.
But one of me who can't smell where it's irresponsive and good even if it's pulled even if it's pushed, it's already, it was felt.
So whether you go to winter mountain gliding playing together, when making them invite from her way, to be honest, I was surprised.
I say that Lee, her uncle and a person as Mr. RYONFAN are managing a pension at Shinshu.

But a visitor is a little away from Korea and inconvenient, and doesn't also seem to come so much during the season.
It was said that you could put up by Chinese origin with that, and it was invited to truth.
They were the one by which OK would be happy to do and come to Shinshu here on December 21st it means that before 5 minutes as well as I.
When I returned to a pension, the sun soon set all, and something which isn't understood well had begun to fall.
The appearance was a tent look, and interior was the fashionable pension where the asbestos was made a basis in CHORUCHEN Mr. and Mrs. Lee manage.
If saying so, I have a pain in my chest from just now.

Only something anyway it's colorful whether you also call the menu of the dish statelessness or say chaos, and moreover which also tastes good and isn't understood.
Customers aren't few and far between, but popularity is introduced to a magazine, and also seems to come out.
Because it's leisure, it's a Taiwanese dollar....
I noticed Mr. Lee didn't make us pay regard, and that I said after I arrived now.

For a room of me and Mari unfortunately that means, be it's got separately whether to say that it's natural.
But and all naturally of later I followed.
"I don't follow, and it's abnormal."
It was rejected by Mari. I beat fast a little in the word.
I have begun to return to a room and do a prayer to the sacred place of a daily routine inevitably.
"In Mr. devil motors and pitiful lamb, of a blessings,..."
I thought something is strange, saying by oneself.
When I hoped for 30 minutes, the tone of the knock sounded.
"It'll be soon dinner."

0 件のコメント: