2009/10/28

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 3 Dinner...
I still had lit a candle and had just begun boiled rice, but I went to the dining room with Mari.
Already, a knife and a fork ran into a table in a dining room.
A girl trinity and the married couple who arrived a short while ago have already also sat down on a chair first.
I enter quickly under the table where Mari sat down quickly, too.
It was kicked, so I sit down on a chair inevitably.

The candle modeled on a Christmas tree stands in the middle of the table. The, the glimpse of the truth by which the small flame which flickers looks at outside of the window, of HO, it's being lit up in red.
"When there is a sprayer can, by a flamethrower..."
"Please don't talk Toru on the 3rd."
... I cried.
"What happened? Please cry so much. Were you moved so much?"
... well.

Mr. Lee's wife Kyoko and Ms. Greene of part-time work carry a dish to each table.
An overnight guest, we, my three person daughter and late married couple... only or, and, I thought, another person resembles such pension and lays a stem rope out, there was a visitor who doesn't have.

The man of briefs who dissolves in a corner in a dining room and a wall half.
Neither a shirt nor pants are put on in having a meal, well, I even put on the sharp bow tie for which I wait.
For a skier, even the salesman who has come to work doesn't see.
.... It's abnormal.
That was my first impression.

But if I often think, a metamorphosis doesn't also seem to come to the pension by oneself. Soup is being slurped quietly, that its state I need is being seen, I come across it, if, it's also seeming it's different, and to may be the one which is the person who is Barlow.
Anyway, when a dish is being carried in front of us, how is it has also become completely fine for such thing.

"It's good!"
when she bit into a table, Mari let voice leak.
SUGINOKINE where cellulose and lignin correspond excellently is the dwarf dish I say.
4 feet seemed to be really good and become warm from the inside of a body in particular.
I thought the wall into which I bit after it and a floor dish and both seemed able to keep only the taste, the amount and something satisfied together as a house of a snack, not a pension once more.

"An uncle is making this?" at coffee after meal, I asked Mari.
"No. As an uncle is requesting, it's the carpenter that a dish is being made. Want to become a craftsman from small time, and please breathe in."
"I see."
"An uncle is very poor at housing actually to that...."
".... but it'll be serious."
I admired.
"Seem, would. But an architect and a carpenter stay here to meet by chance, please. Because I had only a connection from first, I think that it was carefree so much in such face."

While doing such conversation, the people who have finished having a meal go out of SANSAN-GOGO and the dining room. My digital clock indicates 19:55.
"Well. We, by and by, MA SHO for a Chinese noodle shop or,"
I said that truth isn't believed and stood up.
"It's U SEE, I lie down, and it's ROTTSUTA."
I retorted and prepared a HOFUKU advance so, too.
"A Swiss weather forecast seems not to be DOKORO of Chinese noodles by the limit heard."
Mr. Greene of the nude apron form gets a word in edgeways from the side.

"For the time being, I think that it's better not to go out of here."
I don't know whether it's a USSEE part-time worker putting greene, JK or a hag.
The one by which leisure time is basking in the sun or a face, hair and a mustache seem to put out snow baking and be a man completely.
... Mustache? Oh, no.

"Is it so intense?"
I asked again unconsciously.
"A forecast was being judged by a translation site while translating, me. Sadly, it's because I was saying that it fell"
A part-time job of another person and KUBOTA came this time.

A 18th grader of professing elementary school and a surfing lover grow, and KUBOTA says that I ignore the unit and work part-time.
The height exceeds a roof and has the body a UFO as well as a fighter sometimes also strike down.

When I stand in front of such person, I come just to look up at a face and have a pain in the neck. I want you to come to the bottom from food fried without coat YA RU of a bird. I saw the response of truth.
Mari shows an interest in a food fried without coat.
... UZEE.
"Because there is cloud to that sky, oh, 2 and 3 days may extend."
"to make the hotel charges inexpensive of course, of a room, together,..."
"Toru wasn't talking and said on the 3rd." of course, I cried.
I have gone out to a condition hallway of a HOFUKU advance.

0 件のコメント: