2009/11/03

Chapter 5 Baseball, soccer and kabaddi.

The man of a middle-aged married couple comes down to the place where a fermented soybean paste boastful talk is being asked by such feeling from the second floor, and I have come.

"Oh, Even if brother watch television, would you like?"
It's being heard frankly.
"Please have well."
When I answer, the middle-aged person who probably says... to Kayama is beginning to twiddle a remote control slowly.
The silly news is being seen and a channel is being changed one after another.

"Where which doesn't open, don't you know what happened to my strange... elder brother and today's Hanshin?"
"Oh? By now and news, Yokohama and extended ...,".
"Well, that, 1 army and. A fan of a farm team doesn't like that, oh."
I don't know.
Check it with a net.
I wanted to say..., but I stood it.

"It's shown to only soccer inside Mr. Kayama, I'd say."
Mr. Lee speaks.
What, this pension?

"Mr. Lee... says well, separately, such intention and the one I don't have and."
"What may happen to your wife? I have not got away crazy about each other after I get married. ... HIHIHI... by which it'll be Mr. Kayama that you said so,".
Mr. Lee talked to there, and noticed us seeing and wiped up slaver.

"Well, is it introduced just in case? This child is my niece and is Mari who will become a housemaid in the future. This, Toru of the husband".
... husband of truth?
"That isn't liked, an uncle covers."
My housemaid (temporary) retorts.

"Make, was good."
Mr. Kayama who said so, YARA, I'm here and look around by the look.
"Which, that isn't liked, oh. This body doesn't like wife's!".

JURU...

0 件のコメント: