2009/11/12

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 7 Late visitor
Was it a roof in truth?
When I was looking at the top while suspecting, I thought a star is seen ahead of the snowstorm.
When Mr. Lee rushed, and returned a roof, I heard the sound a bicycle is approaching.

It's a headlight.
I could be approaching rapidly and also catch chain sound now.
They seem to be the visitor who has been also homeless and probably late in other ones around here.
It'll collide with a door outside the front door and be shattering every the door as expected, and it's rushed, and Mr. Lee has begun to repair it.

A person of the bearded face avoided Mr. Lee soon, and entered and closed a key inside the door which became double from a front door.
Mr. Lee was locked out.
"Excuse me! I'm MIKKIMO! Is anyone here!"
Cattail voice sounds to the here.
"Mr. MIKKIMO? Would you open?"
Mr. Lee says while hitting the inner door.

A large male visitor unlocked rock inevitably.
When he entered the inside, when he was upset and wanted you to bring me coffee, Mr. Lee told to fall.
"No, why were you at such place? Is it stupid? Isn't it useful at all or...?"
The male person called MIKKIMO kept talking while registering at a front.

Of the feeling that an unshaven face which doesn't suit the name which looks like Mickey Mouse said a woodsman really, I grew up.
"Dinner has ended, I can prepare something of the screw degree. Shall we make you?"
Mr. Lee asks.
"Kill you ? Sorry, because an engine was devoured while say, I'm not hungry. When I can receive some warm drinks because I have come in CHARI of a load by favor, I'm happy"

"Would you like the one which looks like coffee and tea? Do you also have soup?"
"Then can I have tea?"
"Then please get it at the vending machine next to the parking lot. It isn't also minded in the room here to drink, so... "
"Well is good as expected."
Mr. MIKKIMO sees here and nods a little.
What sign is it?

"I see. Then, this is a key. When a puzzle ring isn't untied, it can't be used any more, but please don't worry about it and go up."
Only the saddle by which Mr. MIKKIMO is a bicycle when you handed a key to Mr. Lee, was carried, and it rose, and went to the second floor.
A cuckoo clock rings only once.
It's half past eight.

"Well, I'm sorry. Because beer is being cooled outside, you may drink selfishly."
When he spoke to us, Mr. Lee was returning to a dining room again.
"It's decided by inn Jan who who is HO goes to take it, and is it strange? ... Well, this and, if, it's the game of "rock-paper-scissors"."
Mr. Kayama suggested so.

"Well, a beer party is that three people are here and isn't it decided by goodness and a par? One person would be chosen surely then and," Mari proposes.
I see, because goodness or a par will be only one person then, don't be decided by once.
"Do you give up and then do."
"in IKU which is HO. Good and PA! !"
I saw truth grasping hand and took out a good even just before.

"If having that, my elder brother discounted and came near......"
Mr. Kayama was taking out scissors.
"It's regrettable, Toru"
Mari was taking out scissors, too.
What is it, they?

"Go to take it hard!"
Mr. Kayama said.
Botha Botha also hangs slaver to truth, and beer will be checked by the eye can I have early.
It was good that he went out of the front door inevitably and went to take it, but the person of a word of truth who says "Because it seemed cold, he didn't get close and felt ill." was hopeless to me who brought home the outside frigid lay and booty.

Ms. wife..... Springer of Mr. Lee doesn't take up that it isn't drinkable or that he doesn't want to drink.
"Best luxury doesn't like that PU HA drinks cold beer in the room warm for such cold time."
Mr. Kayama is smiling.
"Well? Different DARO pig man"
I disobeyed.

"Best, if I ask too much, it'll be circled by a swimsuit beauty and be eaten fried noodles, but it's stupid that what is being talked about, but."
"No, the sky is different. The beer you drink with my wife is different softly"
"Best, right? The person who does truth instead of a chair and drinks..."
"Already! Please make it irresponsible! The chair why is Toru untiing, bad reason? Drink silently,"
It was scolded for truth.
"..... I'm a slave, but!"
I retort with POTSURI.

0 件のコメント: