2009/11/21

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 9 Night when a pigeon cries A cuckoo clock rings.
Everyone saw that simultaneously.
(PAPPO) 3.......
(PAPPO) 4.......
(PAPPO) 5.......
(PAPPO) 6.......
(PAPPO) 7.......
(PAPPO) 8.......
(POPPOPOPPOPOPPOPPOPPOPPO) 9.......

It's nine o'clock.
It was deep why everyone sang GIROPPON in the mind, and I was thinking pigeon cried and stopped.
A window frame rings tremblingly and thick glass seems to break and it seems.

"Oh, GIROPPON isn't 1 score."
Kanako of a trinity seems happy and says.
"That isn't liked. Please don't say the thing which isn't also the origin. Isn't it very long 1 score, I feel ill following that......"
Keiko started saying and clapped kappa-EBI-SEN in the mouth.
...... is it still eaten?

"What is that?" that Mr. MIKKIMO is free is asked.
I think I'll follow up somehow.......
"Ian and a soap came to stay overnight yesterday."
"What, really?"
Mr. MIKKIMO is surprised and makes the eye round.

"Oh? Before entering from a front door, it should be thrown out......" Mr. Lee thought hard.
"...... "
"...... "
everyone and an eye were a point.

"USO and USO! It's a joke. Because everyone will soon catch easily......"
Mr. Lee waved the hand and clowned big.
Keiko strokes a chest.

"It's NAAN, it was good....... Because I have also made me swim a soap and 5 times at a river......"
I don't know the meaning, but I feel sorry for Ian for now.......
"...... is it that BE JITARIAN?"
Sub-rarity, oh, but I questioned Mr. MIKKIMO.

"I? Reluctant. I'm BAITARIAN. I was late and didn't make for dinner....... You introduce yourself just in case and is it a place? A young lady is that there are many, too and."
When he said so and stood up from the figure of the HOFUKU advance, Mr. MIKKIMO was a little formal condition.

"I'm MIKKIMO. A natural party cameraman is sent. A sneak shot picture is dominance, but when he's here, the person who says that he wants you to do should say front taking without reserve."
Whether it'll be a joke laughed by itself.
"That isn't liked, metamorphosing, here."
Girls were confronted with something to which the identity isn't known and dislike it.

"Do they feel embarrassed? When it's found for certain, everyone dislikes it, but I'd just like to take the natural landscape. And when aging soon, I'd like to introduce charm at that beautiful time from yes to someone, I come to think so surely."
I asked a face of truth.
Only a spurned expression floats.

Though "a hell should go from whether it is early" absently, for, it's being talked about.
"When a pig child has them take a picture?"
Aki is picking Keiko with an elbow.

"That isn't liked. Something unconfident,"
Though she shakes her head for disapproval intensely, Keiko seems not to be also altogether.
A clerical worker and a sneak shot addict gather, and, UZEE.

GACHON! !

"What and? The sound which looks like the old placebo now...,"
Mr. Kayama was surprised and cried.
Startled Tame Kayama go rho.
"I'll check a little."
When a rabbit jump was prepared, while he said oh, Mr. Lee disappeared into the inside on the hallway.

The gloomy atmosphere MIKKIMO made seems to have cooled.
Soon, I have returned with the one taken out from the room or Mr. KUBOTA.
"The first floor, oh, about 5 windows are broken, but I think that there is no abnormality.
..... excuse me, but could you make sure whether it isn't broken in the room of everyone and itself any?
If it's in the freezer state, the electric bill can be saved and,"

If shaving, it's good. We stood up, drew fish and meat out selfishly from a refrigerator and went up to the second floor.
When I went up to the second floor, I plunged into a room of truth first.

A bag was opened and just removed, and found out that there is no abnormality.
But even if it was confirmed whether the fragrance wasn't left just in case, it was hit by Mari with bonito from the rear and driven in a hallway.
And Mr. and Mrs. Kayama and Mr. MIKKIMO also leave the girl trinity from the respective rooms.

When seeing the face, because I have some knowledge of telepathy, I find out that there seems to have been nothing.
Mr. Lee who seems to have been checking my room soon put on my shirt and left in a hallway, too.
"Didn't everyone have abnormality? ...... then there is only room of later."

I say so and look at some doors.
A male room like that pervert.
We stood up so that nature and Mr. Lee might be surrounded.
Why are "with beef reaction sensor" and the written shirt which are I more than that worn?
Does it have the smell of the beef from that abnormal room?

"When saying so, it may be that threatening letter and the one that person possibly wrote."
Mari lets it leak with POTSURI.
"What kind of meaning?"
"It may be the one which exposes konnyaku to outside air in this room......."

I tell other people not to hear by sign language.
To stroke to be watched by everyone, sign language......?
"That's impossible! And is it still a little past 9 o'clock? Whether notice time isn't twelve o'clock by that threatening letter"
"Said, although. It's same as a weather forecast and what one absorbs and takes out almost all almost all crime notice by such feeling? Would Toru drink Cassis Orange?"
He's of which word TEN.

"Sir! Come out, abnormal!"
Noisily, Mr. Lee knocked at a door hard like a collection shop.
I wait a moment, but there are no answers.
When it's all ears, something hears the sound fanned with a wind from the inside.

"Hey, visitor!"
Mr. Lee had begun to kick a door noisily, but there were no answers as expected.
"I think that there was something in my young as expected."
I said.
I felt it was being talked about, and somewhat strange, oh, we'll assume that it's good.

When he nods, Mr. Lee grasps my hand.
"It's useless. A heart is locked."
He hesitated only a little, but Mr. Lee has begun to make take off my clothes soon.
A cord of spotted RI and a patient bag broke, and Mr. Lee every the door was kicked.

"Excuse me."
Mr. Lee said so just in case while crouching around the bed.
But as soon as an interior was seen, everyone found out that the room is strange.
The wind by which doors are the first group as well as vanity and a terrible chill when I have that, one between us, it blew through.
The tone of the dried bonito which shakes one after another from an interior and the tone against which moth tonga tongue and something can beat.

"Guest!"
When Mr. Lee released his hold, a door was played by a wind, and it flew and was dashed against a wall around the closet forcefully.
I'm an owner, but whether the room is made unreasonable, it's surveyed in the room, thinking.
The same twin room as my room.

The hair tied together likes a single ponytail, if I stay overnight, I'd like a twin, what did you enter one step while thinking?
It blows from an opened window, I was dancing wildly as something which isn't understood well was wrong.
It's flopping so that the dried bonito on which I got on the Japanese-style pancake seems to blow off.

The powder which isn't understood well was just heaped on a window-side bed, and there was no form of the person.
"Sir! Here, CHU or!"
Mr. Lee opened a door of the bathroom which is aside of the entrance while crying.
I heard sound from a way of the window.

When I look back, an almost smart slightly dowdy window is beating against the outside wall.
"Did blue chicken look for it and wasn't it served from a window?"
I said.
"To think there is a happy blue bird?"
Mr. Lee questions naturally.

I don't understand of course, either.
Mr. Lee was the state which hesitates to enter.
"Isn't it checked?"
I suggested Mr. Lee.

When it was balled small, Mr. Lee was advancing towards the inside by reversion.
Next I and Mari entered and the rest was prepared on the hallway.
It blows, protect a face from the powder which isn't understood well, INAINAIBA, Mr. Lee arrived in the window.

As soon as he showed his nose at a bar, he froze as he startled.
"...... what is it, elaborately"
what is it, with him, I got close and traced ahead of his eyes to me, thinking.

0 件のコメント: