2009/11/14

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 8 Time of the happy circle
"Somehow, good evening!"
Mr. MIKKIMO who had also gone up a footstep a short while ago highly and has just gone gets off and comes.
"Can't the room key be untied? Don't come. Hey, I broke a door."
A seemed to be a foolish person greatly and sat down next to Mari while laughing at a pigeon shout.

"Well, Mr. MIKKIMO. Have you already got off? Though I made sure that it won't melt in Aron alpha....."
Mr. Lee will bring coffee with a stein.
What does this bed-wetting give its service to?
After that vanity, Kyoko of your wife and Mr. Greene of part-time work, in a beaker, ordinary if they gave the tea put in a ride on the alcohol lamp and came.

What experiment will start?
"Was a springer-SAN a beer impossible party? Whether tea is squid? I also have the one as an anima rise Good cake, but..... it's good,"
Mr. Lee thought Mr. Springer to ask a little and nodded.
"Then I'll have yes."
"Then eat."

When he said so, Mr. Lee turned a cake over in the floor and bet tea from the top.
Mr. Greene of a part-time job is laughing at collar one hand.
Mr. MIKKIMO seized there for some reason.
"I think that I revive yes.....!"
I seem thankful for Mr. MIKKIMO and tear off a cake, when it's torn off, I eat.

The one as the person who wore a beard didn't know the humanity any more well, but Mr. MIKKIMO was so, too.
I'd still have time, but to do from this feeling and way of speaking and say middle age it'll be the middle in thirties.
When a collar is done, surprisingly in a hurry what thing may also have 20 without us and strange straw?

"Is that all for the overnight guest?"
Mr. MIKKIMO who took a rest surveys and asks us.
"4 of my transformation can say and is still here."
Mr. Lee answered.

"Said. Mr. Greene. They may want tea, too. Let it run from a gap of a door a little."
"Um, I'm here."
I made the tone of the spike assume that Mr. Greene is flap, and went to the front.
"Uh, how is the man done? There is a liver a little and it's feeling....." I look back, hear and come to this place.
That abnormal thing.

"Yes, was there such guy? Just in case, please let gas run from a gap of a door and see a reaction."
"I don't like that."
If not liking that, it's good.
"It seems not to be also the type to seem to have a reaction and."

Mr. Greene who "was good" let tea run in front of the room of a trinity.
"Owner! It's said that they would like to drink. If it's tasted and dried for the floor, I come!"
I finish letting it run and cries to the bottom.
"Is the polite language which seems to be work force a little more the one which isn't made.....?"

Mr. Lee gives a bitter smile and murmurs.
"It's true, isn't it? A recent young female pig is only erotic I completely without a piece of the intellect..."
I agreed in SHIGE.

"Do FUUN and I also include a young female pig.....?"
Mari pointed her cold eyes a little.
"UNSSOU, coff coff...... "
I acknowledged, coughing to the fullest.

"Then for other three people are being prepared."
Kyoko disappeared into the kitchen with skis.
"No is great service of acrobatics here."
Mr. MIKKIMO did the interest while tasting a floor.
... Whether an anima rise Good cake was being still eaten?

"Because anyway no likes entertaining a person, and is begun translations...."
Mr. Lee is embarrassed while stamping Mr. MIKKIMO.
I have retired from a trinity immediately.

"NAOHAMUSUNIDAA"
"please come down slightly quickly, pig child"
"Though I still wanted to watch television...."
It becomes noisy suddenly.

"Wow, it looks like an age odor, it smells,"
"With the selling point of, oh, with the selling point of."
"So, pig child. Clothes weren't being taken a bite of, and it increased, and a person had come BA"
So we decided to sit down on the INABA storeroom.

Still even if 100 people take it, it's OK.
Even if I sit down, Mr. Lee will bring tea.
"You spoke to Mr. KUBOTA, too, right? They seem to be taking a television apart, and it's said that they don't enter now,"
"Oh, with the selling point of."
With one voice, I jump at Kyoko with tea simultaneously.

0 件のコメント: