2009/11/26

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 10 mannequin like the coat account.
One between the window and the bed hold a little.
That metamorphosis put something like gray thread on a head, and was caught in the gap.
Something filamentous by which PURUNPURUN shakes by a wind.
The bitter orange juice hung simply on it.

And there are salt and pepper near something filamentous.......
That I go to a Chinese noodle shop, salt and pepper are put on the table, and without using it after all, I eat.
Those seasonings were put in such look at all.
"I was quite absorbed, if if I'm absorbed, I'm absorbed, it's a thread condition. The konnyaku which became thin!"

Mr. Lee fans the whole body already, I cried in the state which isn't also interested in the powder which isn't understood well.
I and Mari, he, how many words, if it was TEN, I froze while seeing the metamorphosis into which the thread condition powder has begun to estimate ran, thinking.
... ten seconds later.

Overnight guests in a pension "CHORUCHEN" and staff gathered in a lounge in all and the first floor.
Except for the abnormal visitor into whom that thread condition ran in correctness, they're said to be all the members, it'll be.......
It was only I, Mari and Mr. Lee that a thread condition man was seen.
It's because Mr. Lee has driven the back person out of a room.

It was best to slurp hot beer though it was frightened freely without the room where we're to the extent three people could explain seen one.
"You may not say and tell me what you had for degree?"
Mr. Greene said in the IRATSUITA tone.
I saw Mr. Lee a little, but there were also no states which learn Mr. Greene's word by chance.

I answered while suffering.
"Bean jam well, oh, No..., Mr. thread condition to whom everyone is returning........ I'm returning......."
The sound which drinks chestnuts and someone's saliva is heard.
"For Mr. thread condition...... who?"
That Mr. Greene is a bad joke, it's asked again sharply whether you thought.

"UUN N and Mr. thread condition and everything...... "
It was voiced unconsciously and it became shrill in the condition I scream.
"...... I'm returning, it would be bad! If it's known to everyone, an amour at noon will be a serious matter!"
"No, oh!"
Someone of a girl has cried and has broken into tears so.

When it's seen, I'm Kanako.
"...... whether you say to that metamorphosis whether there was something, Toru, the anyone which wasn't liked?"
Mr. Greene asks by the low voice.
"I think it is .... so. I think because it was different in shape entirely, it wasn't understood well, but it was a thread condition that I ran into that metamorphosis,"

Suddenly, Mr. Greene narrowed his eyes.
"Wasn't that a thread condition for construction which is possibly used at a building site? Or was that Mr. metamorphosis hit by an edible thread condition?"
"Man can't die of an edible thread condition."
I remembered that the aspect of the thread condition was looking down and shuddered.

"But well, isn't the animation technology of a movie wonderful recently? That he as KONYA on the bed isn't fascinating,"
I don't know at all what is being talked about, but a confidence passes away and is coming gradually.
"...... that's a metamorphosis on the bed. Apparent. The thread condition tied together by a bow tie ran."

When Mr. Lee asserted, Kanako uttered a cry again.
"That threatening letter was true as expected! I'd like to return!"
No one touched that their talk doesn't meet.
"When saying so..... I have heard. ..... that I which minds moves."

Mr. MIKKIMO begins to speak while applying a lip a lip.
"ITA CHI which minds?"
I asked again.
"Well, would you know? Clothes were torn suddenly at the place I have nothing from the past at this part, and it was found to become half-naked. People in land called ITA CHI which thinks wonderfulness eros is here and an act of a weasel man and interferes,"
When he spoke with low voice, Mr. MIKKIMO surveyed our face.

Mr. Lee laughed at a nose after keeping quiet of SHIBASHI.
"So is it the reason by which you of a sneak shot major have come here? Absurd."
Truth also gets a word in edgeways.
"It's so, this, do the ITACHI man who minds and existence find out that it itself is unnatural? It's thrown away in the vacuum position, and would like to stop the nature of the breath."

But Mr. MIKKIMO wasn't upset.
"After taking a picture just in case, even if a picture is taken, I'm informing a partner. But I don't know whether it's a specter or a devil, but it's somewhat certain to receive handling beyond a brute."
"But NO where you can become half-naked and tear clothes has not been heard and it doesn't seem related to a thread condition's sticking in human mind."
I said.

"No, I made it specter's act, too, and I was thinking at what kind of face a shutter was pushed. ...... please don't have such face. I, separately, in a net, UP, would, because it isn't a reason. If, UP, when, I'll think. See this picture. Even if the person who rarely comes to the intense picture to see a blog bites, it isn't this much strange. Don't you think so?"

I'd like to break a windowpane and throw Mr. MIKKIMO out from there.......
I have thought it's such wind.
"It's plasma! It's an act of plasma."
Aki who had an expression frightened all the while cried.
"Sub-rare ..... What is plasma?"

Keiko asks quizzically.
"I think it wasn't understood well, but positive charge and negative charge were in the state distributed by the same density mostly. Something by which it's explained if it's that."
He thinks how is it is also fine for a definition of plasma, but a person of Aki is nodding at whether it's from the joy I could declare.

"Then, what happens to a threatening letter. Is it man that that was written?".
"Oh, but.......... "
A condition of the face which would be a problem has broken into tears again in Aki.
"It's heard from just now, but what being a threatening letter's and a threatening letter's on earth and?"

I get a word in edgeways as Mr. Kayama didn't stand.
A moment winked at me for Mr. Lee.
But soon, I have begun to speak to whether you noticed being ignored lightly immediately about a case on a threatening letter.

"Well, just now's A... I and don't come to...., 12 NII... konnyaku overcomes with DOU, and I have E... paper and am afraid of E, and CHO, here? So I'm afraid of I and known RAA in A, such mischievous A and everyone, that I thought and hid E and* what, SU YOO.... TEE if I said A and to E... this, which was good and the one of which I think, SU..."

After having finished hearing, for a while, all the members were drying up.
"By such thing...... did you have that, for, UZAI... "
Mr. MIKKIMO murmurs.
"The one such thing can't also say neatly or Mr. Lee. They look like young people, the Japanese syllabary, oh......"
Mr. Kayama makes complaints by a sigh mixture.

"...... but frost octopus is finished, and is no use. Anyway it's the metamorphosis in which a thread condition stuck that it's to the top in HONMA, oh, it's if it's done, it's contact SE to the police, well, can trap"
The police!

0 件のコメント: