2009/11/10

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 6 The place of employment is decided by lifetime wage
"Mr. Kayama was under care to the previous work, you're working as a president in Madagascar."
", But, which, unpleasant, many people have checked, but the person who became self-employed doesn't usually like that. By the way you, Mr. student?"
Mr. Kayama spoke to a table.
"For, yes."
I rushed, and answered.

"Even though, do you neither like that nor come?"
"it's still the previous talk, so,..."
"Even though, do you neither like that nor come?"
"it's still the previous talk, so,..."
"Even though, do you neither like that nor come?"
"The short fat condition takes it. Which time... to which I don't go,"

"Yes is this and Toru's personal history."
Mari was placing my personal history on the table slowly.
During when did this amateur make!? moreover it's until the hobby all elementary, junior high and high schools get.

"Wao! Brother, the specialty can click a triple of a mouse, and where I don't need trout"
this Kayama pig is invited on its own, and, UZEE.
"I'm sorry, my company force principle isn't liked, oh. Look for the enterprise which can use a triple click."
UZEE where the triple click has been made treatment as an heirloom sword all too soon.

"You're troubled, you."
person's quiet female voice was heard.
When he looks back, that beautiful female person who seems to be Mr. Kayama's wife stands on the handrail.
"Aren't you in trouble?"
I also thought rather far it's wonderful, but when it was seen around here, I stood up by one little toe, but it was separated.
It's 35-6, but it's possible.

"Wife's Springer and. ...... This, Toru of Mari and the husband who will be a slave in the future and, I meet,"
Moreover it was promoted.
Mari didn't have a mind to complain and seemed to have done.

"USSU"
"NANMOHAMUSUNIDA"
I sit down in Mr. Kayama's mind while smiling at Mrs. Springer.
"It was a good dish."
"It wouldn't be a compliment."
Though he says so, Mr. Lee is the expression which seems not to be also altogether.

"Isn't it decided in a compliment, stupid one?"
"When your wife can say so, I have confidence."
Very gloomy air flowed.
"Can I have whether haughtiness is the burn which isn't here and beer!"
The one broken in galled the air and was Mr. Kayama.

"Then do you drink yes, too?"
Mr. Lee hears that the place is repaired and comes.
I tried to stare at each other with Mari, but you didn't look back.
"Then and only a little"
She opened a right arm and a left arm big, and it was indicated.
... He, what MARINOSAURUSU?

"This, when having that so that a dried heart can be benefited, it's enough."
I thought cool!!
"I need which narcist to do look like, by the face"
it was scolded for truth.
"After... sometimes makes them say...."
I complained while crying.

With a thud it's some snow outside the window, but suddenly, it makes the noise which falls.
"Wow! I have to change, BA and pants,".
I saw my pants becoming moist and laughed at truth giggling.
"As a roof fell."
"What is it, is it a roof."
I felt chilly instead of becoming with a view.

0 件のコメント: