2009/12/28

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 15 Inference of one
All the members are shocked, here is judged by the state I have.
"Is HO true?"
Mr. Lee is surprised, too.
"For a criminal...... wouldn't a criminal say that he's here in the person we know really?"
truth was asked cautiously.

"...... it's regrettable, but it'll be such thing."
"such...... "
I said.
"A criminal, you are all!!!"
I pointed one by one.
"That everyone tries to trick me!!!"
The eyes are painful.

"Toru......,Should you anyway 2-3 hours preferred."
Mari says while having the face which seems regrettable.
"Then you say a real criminal to I'm sorry."
what would cling to it?
...... I have got the behavior even one doesn't understand well.

I coughed lightly and said again.
"I thought so, a criminal, you are all!!!"
I pointed one by one.
"I directed not to do an unnecessary thing up to now!!!"
Something clings to it as expected.

"...... Toru..?"
Mari was drying up already, too.
Then from where it was heard voice.
"I found out why they were we!?"
Stranger who gathered around the front door and the visitor who appeared from a shelter a short while ago have approached.

"Ah......, it was calculated."
"What kind of?"
The person who looks like a leader rule is hearing more lapels while grasping.
"Well, uh, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter is informed about in 3.14, but when it's calculated in 3.14159, the influence which increased for a short while sometimes finds a solution only at 0.00159 minutes. I thought so you were a criminal."

I who was surprised at the criminal who appeared selfishly said a suitable thing.
"Oh...... if is it pi 3.14159? ...... I see, was the place where we were calculating the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter in 3 being calculated to there?"
Are he and talk room education to the stupid top where you're taking that I don't bite each other?

"Don't move from Toru! !"
Hit 4-5 people are gathered for criminals and me, and Mr. Lee's spinkick has blown off to the wall.
"Even if it was seen so, I worked part-time at a curry shop before. I have confidence in the kick power and control."

Please abandon the confidence right now.
"What may happen to you and him! ?"
Criminals cry to a hostage for a clerical worker trinity with Mr.MIKKIMO.

"WOAAAAAAAN! !! I help, and,Mr. Yoshi Hide!!"
Mr. MIKKIMO cries.
Will this be usually anyone's business of the clerical worker?
What, this mustache man?

"How about by 30,000? Do you give your service?"
"If saying well, it's no good."
Keiko begins to set some negotiations to one person of a criminal.
"Well, tricky pig child. If it's so, 20,000 is fine for me,"
"Saying so it isn't such situation now."
Next one person of a criminal seems troublesome to Aki who has begun to negotiate, and I retort.

"A pig child and glasses, more than 20,000 is strange. Your elder brother is 10,000...."
"So! The situation! I say being talked about!"
In Kanako's temptation, criminals, a dryness run, it was just in front of.
"I'm 3000 yen......."
"don't talk! Word TEN! Mustache man!"
Mr. MIKKIMO was hit at last.
Very good!
Very good,criminal!!

0 件のコメント: