2009/12/14

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 12 They seem to be a criminal more than a criminal
"My love sword is after I'm careful not to make them rust."
Only a word of truth is a support at the heart.
"From where is it better to start?"
Mr. Lee, for whom, I didn't have that and it was asked.
I said.
"I will check from the first floor ."

When a lounge is removed on the first floor .......
Dining room and kitchen.
Staff room of Mr. Greene and Mr. KUBOTA.
The room where Mr. Lee is a married couple.
I have an operating room.
I see those one by one and go around.

When Mr. Lee grasps a knob, I and Mr. MIKKIMO pour electricity into a knob by a stun gun and force a flash bullet every Mr. Lee into a room.

"Open whether you'd like..., PIGYA! !! !, AO and A! !! !"
even if a flash bullet every Mr. Lee explodes, Mr. Lee is convulsed around the bed.
And that we're a rifle, anti-aircraft, for it's being inside while keeping a missile.
I meet, it was even searched even under the bed, and went on each room.

The one all the members entered in one room says then that there is a fear that you can run away in the mean time, so to check the inside, only I and Mr. MIKKIMO.
The beginning was Mr. Lee convulsed timidly, but while repeating the same thing, I'm coming to play a bubble gradually, and I have come.
Mr. MIKKIMO seemed fascinating, too and 2 flash bullets were being forced into Mr. Lee's pocket and it was being knocked down.

"Whatever kind of guy appears, when RI throws with Lee coral, it's OK."
"make, it's so. When Mr. Lee throws,"
I passed each other with 2-3 person stranger on the first floor, but you greeted, so we'll be unrelatedness people.
The next is the second floor.

If anything I thought the here near a site is more dangerous.
Everyone has begun to think there are almost no possibilities that a criminal entered.
Even with just now, it was different and also rose to the second floor with a digital camera.

"A picture department's doing high school days after I saw so, and. If a criminal appeared and came near."
Kayama who took a fascinating face makes be freaked out by a super flash, and suggests such thing after it'll be now.
A leader make Mr. MIKKIMO of a sneak shot addict leave then, wanting to say because it's activity was born.

When I go up to the second floor, a guest room is being checked by the same point as just now.......
But Mr. Lee is convulsed around the bed as expected, we enjoy and take a picture of that, to the extent, there were no changes.

"For Mr. Lee and that door, what and"
Mr. Kayama said while pointing to TOBIRA of an end on the hallway.
"Well, that's an entrance of the underground shelter for emergency use, I just have the food of the degree which keeps half year with 10 people a bed. It's enough for man to hide, oh, check says that I cry and buys it, and......"

When I approached, the sound a moth says to our ear quickly was heard clearly.
All the members are shocked, I do and stop walking.
Mr. MIKKIMO makes eyes goggle, and I'm seen.
"May pants be changed?"
the eye was saying so.

GUSSHORI points to pants of itself who gets wet and Mr. KUBOTA, and I shake my head for disapproval in the side.
Sweat spreads over the hand which clenches a camera.
Mr. Lee who took elaborate pains with a knob surveyed all face.
In case of and my, Mr. MIKKIMO's and Mr. KUBOTA's getting away a little, Mr. empty Kayama.
Four people nodded simultaneously.

0 件のコメント: