2009/12/20

Night of Kamawitschi

Chapter 13 black cat
I make Mr. shocked Lee have a flash bullet by an example, and it's forced into the other side of the door.
Whether it made a noise with the moment when intense flash and murmur sounded and DON, the moment, a door opens forcefully, and the black shadow has stuck out!

"NYAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"...... it's a cat., if having that, Jenny. Whether you were at such place,"
Mr. KUBOTA said.
"Jenny?"
"the cat kept here. Where did you think because I didn't come across it, I said? It's to have entered into such place,"
I have run away like next Mr. Lee's and a stranger's falling.

"It's impolite, but who are you?"
just in case, I heard.
"A, well isn't doubtful. Before I use tricks on a window, and it breaks, I was going to climb down a mountain, and it was too cold, so I'm the person who was here."
"What is well? Were you the person who tries to stay overnight without reservation? Mr. Lee and a guest. Any more, won't there be a room?"

I asked Mr. unsteady Lee, returning to a lounge.
"Because the back is only a wine warehouse, but a bathroom is windowless there. If that's fine, please stay overnight."
Mr. Lee answered after he thought a little.

"What and, bought which isn't here after all. That isn't liked regrettably. In thinking I baked a face white face on my negative hard."
Mr. Kayama seems mortified and puts a camera in a pocket.
They weren't that and the digital one.
When she returned to a lounge, Kyoko was pouring coffee beans over shaved ice.

I begin to scatter over a floor by an example, be glad for Mr. MIKKIMO to become on all fours and eat.
"Being no one"
Mari reads and says our expression.
"Even if I escape to outside after all, is it to say?"
"would" Mr. KUBOTA answered.

I'm here by that at which everyone was relieved and have the complicated expression they seem anxious about which on my face.
Why, it would be so.
It wasn't dangerous for now, but you can't be really convinced yet that no one hides.

And even if I'm not here now, I may come in at midnight.
Even if it's orderly, when breaking a window, how much can I enter lockup easily?
"If saying so, one supporter increased newly. It seems to have been included in a shelter until just now."
I introduced the man a short while ago.

0 件のコメント: